cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
4 2 0 0
Message 1 of 8
Flag Post

Solved!

Coprocessor Pavilion dv9700 w/ win 7

HP Recommended

I have a HP Pavilion dv9700 that has 32-bit windows 7 installed. When purchased, this laptop came pre-installed with 32-bit windows Vista.I installed windows 7 earlier this year.

Everything was working fine until last week when i noticed that the laptop was not preforming like it used too and would shut down periodically. When I took a look at the device manager, i noticed that the Coprocessor has the yellow triangle.

I went and searched many forums, all of which would lead me to a NVIDIA update/download of some sort or a HP sp reinstall. However, all of these are for Windows Vista as that is what my laptop came installed with. So when i search for my lapop model, all of the fixes are for vista and are not compatible.

Can anyone please point me in the right direction to fix this issue for Windows 7? Your help is greatly appreciated!

Thank you

0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Level 9
Level 9
2,317 2,315 176 723
Message 2 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Here is the driver for that... ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp37501-38000/sp37730.exe

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with 'Accept as Solution', if it solves your problem.
Click on the BLUE KUDOS button on the left to say "Thanks"
Highlighted
Author
4 2 0 0
Message 3 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you! That fixed my issue. I appreciate it

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9
Level 9
2,317 2,315 176 723
Message 4 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You are always welcome! :generic:

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with 'Accept as Solution', if it solves your problem.
Click on the BLUE KUDOS button on the left to say "Thanks"
0 Kudos
Highlighted
3 2 0 1
Message 5 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks,

That fixed other issues too.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 6 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended
thanks, i had the same problem
0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 7 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I am having problems with the link provided.  It will not let me access the it.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 13
10,920 10,841 772 4,461
Message 8 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Sahd

Hi,

Please try other browser. Just second ago I have checked this link and I was able to download this file without any problems.

** Say thanks by clicking the "Thumb up" icon below. **

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation