Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
4442 Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Couldn't find wireless device on my PC

Hp2000/EOP73UA#ABL

Unable to connect to the Internet. What do I do? 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
14461 13421 712 1901
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Couldn't find wireless device on my PC

Hi @4442,

Welcome to the HP Forum!

Thank you for becoming a HP Forum member.  It is a dynamite location to get help from the community, get suggestions and find what has worked for others. For you have the best experience, here is a link to First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More for you to review, should you have any concerns.

I grasp that you are having an issue connecting to the Internet.   To assist you I will need to know your operating system.  When I checked the specification for the HP 2000-2b49CA, it came with Windows 8.  What operating system are you currently running?  Have you done all your Windows updates?  Have you run the Windows troubleshooter?  Have you run the HP Support Assistant?  Is the wireless card seen in Device Manager under network, if not what do you see there?  This link may help. HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8).

I will wait for your response.

Please click the “Thumbs Up” below to thank me for my efforts! If one of my posts help you to resolve the issue you are experiencing, please click the "Accept as Solution" so that others who may be having the same difficulty can find the answer more efficiently. Thanks for taking part in the HP Forums! 

Sparkles1

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation