cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
3 2 0 1
Message 11 of 13
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Dude can u help me out, i m using Hp 6730b Windows 8/8.1 m unbale to use finger print scanner/ unbale to find the specific driver i m not in a mood to tu use windows 7 just for finger scanner, ur kind reply will be awainting ...

0 Kudos
Level 6
385 381 19 96
Message 12 of 13
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello,

we will have to experiment;

First Install HP Simplepass info & download link below

Info

Download

restart PC and check if works otherwise install (check Device Manager for Biometrics before and after installating driver and note the changes)

this Driver

restart PC and check if works otherwise install (check Device Manager for Biometrics before and after installating driver and note the changes)

This One

reply with the results:

~"If my solution has helped you in any way, please click on the white start to give Kudos."~

~"Please click on the Accept as solution button if your problem has been resolved."~
0 Kudos
2 1 0 0
Message 13 of 13
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi, I am using HP Probook 450 G0 windows 7 (64bit). Before i was using Windows 8.1 (64bit). I tried so many times in windows 8.1 to install validity and digital persona for using fingerprint security service, But i couldnt, i checked some posts here, and saw in 8.1 its difficult, then i installed Windows 7 (64bit) and again installed validity driver and digital persona to use fingerprint. But now issue is when i open Digital persona and try to enroll fingerprints, it shows "Fingerprint reader is not connected, connect the reader", i checked in device manager there is a unknown device its must be validity sensor driver , and its not be installed properly as i guess, i am using validity sensor 1.3xxxx version. i have using updated version first but was not working , then read here some posts that 1.3.1xxxx will work , but it also not working in my lap. Can any one help me out of this problem please? :Crying: :Crying: :Crying:

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation