cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Kobrossy
Level 1
12 9 0 0
Message 11 of 13
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Deleted Windows 10 Store / Apps.

As i stated in the post , it was me resetting my Laptop which made me lose the Store..

And yes i tried the SFC scan and unfortunately it said that it couldn't repair the problems.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8
1,506 1,473 80 316
Message 12 of 13
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi
Did you check to see if all Windows services are running and have not been disabled ? When I said reset what I meant was a complete clean install of Windows 10 . Just be aware this method WILL completely wipe your drive and re-write Windows 10 . Backup all personal files before you Clean install .

CheckurTech
****Click the White Kudos star to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
0 Kudos
Kobrossy
Level 1
12 9 0 0
Message 13 of 13
Flag Post
HP Recommended

It's what i'm trying to avoid though so i'm not gonna do that 😕 

i don't trust backups any more i thought i had backed my PC the right way but after i reset it i found out that it wasn't right.. does anyone know how to Clone my Hard drive into a new one ? like i want the exact same pc but i want to add SSD instead :x 

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation