cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
julia_g1
Level 1
1 0 0 1
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Did not receive return shipping label in box to send computer for repair

HP Recommended
HP 15-G020NR Touchsmart

I received the box to send my computer back to HP for service, and there was no return shipping label included inside with the other materials. The email I received from HP when they confirmed the box was shipping said that the shipping included the return trip and that there would be a label. I'm not sure what to do, and I'm worried this will eat up more time and cause my computer problems to go on longer.

3 REPLIES 3
Jim6302
2 2 0 0
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Me too, same thing.  I did get a blank SEPARATOR label which seems to be a printing snag in the process.   I was driven to this forum to blast HP for  making getting a support response to my question of "what to do without the promised return shipping label" so difficult. 

I am interested in how you resolved this since I have wasted hours trying to get support follow-up.  In the mean time I am going to send it back to the service center identified on the original shipping label at my own expense.  I am going to include copies of the email, etc.  Of course I could not include copies of the CONTACT REQUESTS or reslting service chats I initiatated (twice) which was never joined by the assigned tech, probably because I ONLY WAITED 20 MINUTES FOR THE CHAT TO BE STARTED and there was no use printing THAT.  Hopefully it will confuse them just as much as it confused me. 

Is there a support forum forrepair??  I am disappointed that you were pointed to another path for resolution and apparently not allowed to post the resolution.  I am not prepared to pay for premium service to get repair service resolutions for a broken laptop still under warranty. 

0 Kudos
Jim6302
2 2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Support Forum, user forum, repair forum... isn't the purpose of a forum to hear it all at ONE PLACE?

0 Kudos
NineWest
3 2 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

If you use Facebook or Twitter use those two methods to contact them. You'll get further then trying to deal with the regular tech support and customer service. 

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation