cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Ashim2016 Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Display Not showing

HP 15-r036T4
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)

MY HP Laptop 15-r036T4 is not showing any display, but it is working when I connect it to LED Tv through HDMI cable?

Please suggest, what to do?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
19,817 19,457 1,626 2,692
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Display Not showing

@Ashim2016 Welcome to the HP Forums 🙂

I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers. 
For you to have the best experience on the HP forum, you could also visit our HP Forums Guide for First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

As I understand the alternate LED Tv is working or showing a display, however, the laptop has only a black screen,

Don't worry as i have a few recommendations that should help,

There might be a graphics driver conflict with the notebook LCD display. With the external monitor connected,
go to HP Customer Support to download and install the latest graphics and chipset drivers for your specific computer.
If there is an updated BIOS version available, use the steps in Updating the BIOS to install it.

If the issue persists, you may want to replace the LCD as it's possibly a hardware failure.

You may either get an LCD replacement at the HP Parts store: Click here

and/or revert back for further assistance.

Keep me posted,

Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation