cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Rafael_PL
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

Display cable.

HP Recommended
Pavilion dv9700
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi.

I have to replace my old LCD cable with part number 447990-001, it is broken somewhere inside. I have a possibility to buy cable with number 447986-001.Wil it suit to my laptop? Please explain for me what is the different between those two parts.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
CharlotteR1
Level 4
Level 4
50 48 9 13
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello,

Please find the information on the LCD Panel cable:

447990-001 17.0-inch, SXGA+, TFT, single lamp, BrightView display assembly for use only with computer models equipped with a camera (includes wireless antenna transceivers and cables).

447986-001 17.0-inch, WXGA+, TFT, single lamp, BrightView display panel (includes display panel cable), this cable is used for models without the camera and does not include wireless antenna transceivers and cables.

You can use this link to order the acble:

http://partsurfer.hp.com/search.aspx

Regards,

CharlotteR1

I am an HP employee.
Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up to say “Thanks” for helping!

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation