cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
IT_Tony Tutor
Tutor
15 13 1 1
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Displays go black - HP 840 G3 with 2013 ultraslim dock and 2 external monitors

HP 840 G3
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

We have begun using the HP 840 G3 (with Windows 10) with the 2013 Ultraslim docking station and 2 external monitors.  Right now we have 2 of these setups in production and both have issues with the monitors going black and then coming back on after wiggling the mouse.  It happens multiple times during the day while there using the computer (it’s not like the monitors are going to sleep from inactivity).

I have updated the firmware on the dock 2.28 Rev A

I have updated the drivers for the monitors

I have updated the Intel video driver to 20.19.15.4377 Rev.A

HP support assistant is updated and Windows updated

1 system uses both display ports and the other system uses 1 display port and 1 VGA - both setups have the same problem.

Please help with any advice.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation