Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
garyprud Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Docking Station for Pavillion series?

Pavillion 15_au123 cl
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Looking for suggestion for a compatible "click in" docking station for a new Pavillion series laptop to supply power and has ports for video, mouse, headset, monitor, etc.  I'd rather not have to use a USB cable...is one available I can leave on the desk and not have to have the laptop screen open?

Thanks in Advance!

Gary

0 Kudos
1 REPLY
Provost Provost
Provost
45622 4308 10948
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Docking Station for Pavillion series?

The following  link goes to a compatible device that should be just what you need.

http://www.shopping.hp.com/en_US/home-office/-/products/Accessories/Docking-Stations-and-Stands/H2L6...

Click on the Thumbs up to say thanks .
If your problem is solved or question answered by my post, please click the Accepted Solution button in that post.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation