cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
GemmaJane
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Docking Station that charges as well

HP Docking Stations
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I'm wanting a docking station for my HP Envy laptop that will charge my laptop as well. Is there such a device? I recently purchase a Targus USB dock and it doesn't reconginise my monitor nor does it charge my laptop so I still have to take my charger in and out as well as my monitor. Very annoying. Doesn anyone have any suggestions?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 4 Phil_N
Level 4
69 69 4 11
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello GemmaJane,

What is the product number of your laptop? Or if you can give me the exact model that would help as well so that I can check the available accessories and product listings for this unit.

Generally from what I have seen is that consumer class laptops are not built for docks. That being said I normally support commercial units which usually have options for docking stations. With the specific model information I can double check this and see if there are any HP Docking stations/Port Replicators that are manufactured for this unit.

Regards,

Phil

I am an HP Employee
0 Kudos
GemmaJane
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My laptop is an HP 360 touchscreen 15-u111dx . Thanks for your help so far Phil. 

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation