Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Abhi18 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Dolby Advanced Audio G4 2039TX WIN 7 64-Bit

Sir. i cant install any app in my laptob it is laging when 4gb ram

0 Kudos
1 REPLY
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
16475 1325 2282
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Dolby Advanced Audio G4 2039TX WIN 7 64-Bit

@Abhi18

Thank you for posting on HP Forums,

The Riddle_Decipher is at your service.

I understand you are unable to install any app on the laptop,

I'll be glad to help you out, however, for an accurate solution I will need more details:

What is the product number of your product? Use this link to find it: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824 

Have you attempted any steps on your own before posting on the HP Forums?

When was the last time it worked without these issues? Have you attempted a system restore?

Did you make any changes to the operating system on your own? upgrade or downgrade?

Could you elaborate on the issue, so that I can help you in a better way?

Please reply with the details for further assistance.

Eager to help!

If I have helped you resolve the issue, feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, 

Followed by clicking on "Accept as solution" from the drop-down menu on the upper right corner,

Thank you for posting in the HP Support Forum.  Have a great day!

Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation