Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Hogarbgd Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Drivers for keybord KUS0133 - Built-in Smart Card Terminal does not show up

Hi,

I have the same problem - I can't find drivers for HP KUS0133 keyboard to use it with Windows 7 64 bit OS.

Specifically, the keyboard works normally, but the built-in Smart Card Terminal does not show up, and the device manager constantly shows "Unknown Device".

I tried using this driver:

HP USB Smartcard Keyboard Driver v4.33 (16. Aug 2010), filename sp45492.exe - but it doesn't work, plus it messes up my system so I had to uninstall it immediately.

I am using it with HP EliteBook 8740w.

Thank you!

P.S. This thread has been splitted off from Business PCs - Evo, Deskpro, Vectra, Kayak, Brio, e-PC to Notebook - HP ProBook, EliteBook, Compaq, Slate/Tablet PC, Armada, LTE, and edited its subject - Hp Forum moderator

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation