Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Shorter14 Honor Student
Honor Student
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

ERROR CODE: 0xc0000225

K3Y84UA#ABA

I'm having a hard time with my laptop. I read other problems like mine before I contact you but It's not working. I tried to updat the BIOS and it's saying it can't be updated. Can you please help me?

Thank You,

Tamara Shorter

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Associate Professor
Associate Professor
1154 1151 69 138
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Shorter14 wrote:

I'm having a hard time with my laptop. I read other problems like mine before I contact you but It's not working. I tried to updat the BIOS and it's saying it can't be updated. Can you please help me?

Thank You,

Tamara Shorter

Hi,

Kindly check if the steps here will fix your current concern http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Boot-and-Lockup/Error-code-0xc000025/m-p/5818057#M99166

Hope it helps

"Education costs money; so does Ignorance"

If my post has helped you, click the Kudos Thumbs up!
If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!

0 Kudos
Shorter14 Honor Student
Honor Student
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

So I need a usb with windows on it to fix the problem?

0 Kudos
Shorter14 Honor Student
Honor Student
3 2 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Is says if I don't have a disc or USB, to contact my system administrator or PC manufacturer. 

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation