cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Eeyore
Level 4
84 58 7 6
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Editing my passport profile

HP Recommended

Sorry really do not know where to post this.  Hope ok here.  I set up an HP passport a while ago and want to change my password.  I've spent over an hour trying to find out where with no luck.  Per HP website:

How do I make changes to my profile?

You can change your profile at any time by signing in to HP Passport and choosing the "Edit your profile" link. This link is available on a growing number of HP Web sites.

Can anyone tell me a web site to use.  I'm sick of playing where's Waldo.

2 REPLIES 2
Eeyore
Author
Level 4
84 58 7 6
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

If anyone else is tearing their hair out, thought I would share a reply I got from an HP moderator.

You can try (on page see when sign in) resources&settings -> user settings.  Gets you to a page where profile update is right below top gray box.  Not sure why can't do something obvious like click on userid.  Oh well.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
AmerEagle
Level 2
27 17 2 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I've never seen, never been able to find, My Profile, to see if it needs  any  editing.  

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation