Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
GiuseppeR Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

EliteBook 8460p pairs JBL Flip3 bluetooth speaker but not connect and don't play

EliteBook 8460p
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I have a brand new JBL Flip 3 buetooth speaker that runs fine with any smartphone i have tested.

But don't run with my EliteBook 8460p. I pair them successfully and see the proper icon in  Control Panel -> bluetooth devices.

When rigth click the icon -> Control -> Connect,   nothing occurs for more then 30 sec then an error displays

"error during connection ... Retry"

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Hello1221 Student
Student
1 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

EliteBook 8460p pairs JBL Flip3 bluetooth speaker but not connect and don't play

Uninstall all newly installed Bluetooth drivers, reboot your laptop and install drivers from the link below.

http://www.broadcom.com/support/bluetooth

Fixes everything

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation