cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

EliteBook 8560w SD not work with SD HC I

HP Recommended

Hi all,

I'm trying to read my SD HC I card using internal SD Card Reader but with no success.

It is able to read standard SD card but not SDHC.

Is it normal? Is there any driver update? 

Windows 8 installed.

thanks

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
16,541 17,373 958 2,205
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Mplebani,

To get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since this is a commercial product. You can do this at Commercial Forums.

The HP EliteBook 8560p supports SD (Secure Digital), MultiMedia Cards.

Thanks.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.:smileyhappy:

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
Tags (1)
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation