Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Patryk Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Elitebook 2560p - docking station problem with audio

Hello,

I have a problem with docking station for Elitebook 2560p.

Mini-jack port is not working in docking station but it works in notebook.

When I plug the cable from simple 2.0 speakers in audio port from notebook (PC is plugged into docking station) it works. But when I'm switching cable to port from docking station it's not working.

I thought that regular audio port (in notebook) should be disabled when notebook is plugged in docking station.

I saw only drivers for USB port for docking station. I could not find drivers for audio port of docking station.

Please advise how to make it work.

Best regards,

Patryk

0 Kudos
1 REPLY
Regents Professor
Regents Professor
4677 235 573
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Elitebook 2560p - docking station problem with audio

Hello Patryk,

Your EliteBook is a Business model.  Your issue would be best answered on the HP Enterprise Business Community Forum

Good luck!

Signature
↙-----------How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved? ----------------↓
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation