Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
EliteBook 8460p
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HY Everyone! I have a problems some driver on my Elitebook and the biometric login with fingeprint not working 😞

Please help me!!!

PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2392&SUBSYS_161C103C&REV_30 (System tool)

USB\VID_03F0&PID_3A1D&REV_0000 (HP hs2340 HSPA+ MobileBroadband)

ACPI\VEN_HPQ&DEV_0004 (Unknow device)

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hello

You can run Software Download Manager to get the Drivers Updated please check the below link

http://www8.hp.com/us/en/ads/clientmanagement/drivers-bios.html?jumpid=va_r11260_go_clientmanagement...

Regards,

NAV.

I am an HP Employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

Nav

****Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution”&"Thumbs up "if it solves your problem.****
HP Recommended

Hi:

Your notebook is not supported by HP for W10, so you can expect that some of the functionality that you had previously won't work.

There are no W10 drivers for any of the devices you listed, so you can try the W8.1 drivers...

PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2392

The JMicron Media Card Reader Driver enables the integrated media card slot in supported notebook models that are running a supported operating system.

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp64001-64500/sp64135.exe

USB\VID_03F0&PID_3A1D:

This driver installer package contains the drivers for the Ericsson HP hs2320/hs2330/lc2000/lc2010/hs2340 Mobile Broadband modules.

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp66501-67000/sp66584.exe

ACPI\VEN_HPQ&DEV_0004:

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp64001-64500/sp64144.exe

Try the W10 Client Security Manager software to see if you can use that for the fingerprint sensor.

HP Client Security Manager provides enhanced Windows login and website single-sign-on capabilities. Security Manager is also the host for HP Client Security plugins, and therefore should be installed before other Client Security modules. This package is provided for supported models running a supported operating system. 

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp74001-74500/sp74101.exe

HP Recommended

Everythings work! Thank You so much!!!!! Only the gps can't find the Pc navigatos software

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.