Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Level 1
14 6 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Elitebook 8540p and docking station

I have a problem regarding a elitebook 8540p.

I use it in a dock with an external monitor. In the Nvidia software I set up dual view, so each screen has own resolution etc and it works fine. Also if I restart the computer while the laptop is in the dock, the dual view still works

But If I start up the laptop and than place it in the docking station, the nvidia dual view settings is reset - so it is running as clone again. I have just updated to the latest nvidia driver, but still the same error happends.

Should it not be possible to set in the laptop to the dock and than the dual view settings should continue to work??

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 1
14 6 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

anyone???

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Try to disable Seriel Port in BIOS. I had the same problem and disabled Seriel port in BIOS and no it works:smileyhappy:

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation