Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Anla Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Enable hardware virtualization

Pavillion G7 notebook
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I've a Notebook Pavillion G7 from 2012. Normally Windows 7, but now I use with Windows 10.

I'll need for my internet security (Kaspersky 2017) safe money, to Enable hardware virtualization. But I can't find it in the BIOS. So I did understand in other forum questions, not in the BIOS? your notebook doesn't have this option.  But with the original Windows 7, eveything works perfecly (My husband uses the same notebook and works only with Windows 7)

Is it gone after I update from Windows 7 to Windows 10? Can somebody help me? 

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation