cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Nando_2016
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 7
Flag Post

Solved!

Enter Administration Password on HP STREAM 11

HP Recommended
HP STREAM 11
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

PLEASE HELP IN MY COMPUTER HP STREAM 11 APPEAR ENTER ADMINISTRATION PASSWORD CODE THAT GENERATE TO THIRD TIME IS 92800316.. PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE CODE TO CAN ENTER TO THE BIOS

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
visruth
Level 15
13,019 12,947 1,700 3,967
Message 2 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Nando,

Try: 23768938

Regards

Visruth

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
6 REPLIES 6
visruth
Level 15
13,019 12,947 1,700 3,967
Message 2 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Nando,

Try: 23768938

Regards

Visruth

View solution in original post

IT_WinSec
Level 15
Level 15
10,086 9,824 813 3,944
Message 3 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @Nando_2016

Welcome to the HP Support forum.

Please, enter this code >> 23768938  as a response.

It will help you unlock your BIOS, reset the password and security setting.

Hope this helps

>> Your FEEDBACK is important. Use the interactive buttons below and let me know if the post helps <<
*** I work for HP *** I express personal opinion only *** HP Expert - volunteer since 2013
Imaneatguy
3 3 0 1
Message 4 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended
System disabled i 76324249
Imaneatguy
3 3 0 1
Message 5 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended
System disabled i 76324249
IT_WinSec
Level 15
Level 15
10,086 9,824 813 3,944
Message 6 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Imaneatguy

Welcome to the HP Support forum.

With regards to your BIOS access issue, note that for any code that starts with i , you have to contact HP Support team for assistance in removing the password. The forum cannot help much.

>> https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp

>> http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-phone-assist.html

Depending on the case, the motherboard might need to be replaced or the BIOS might need to be reflushed. And under certain curcumstances, this is not covered by the PC warranty. But please, check with HP first via call. If in the USA, call 1-800-474-6836

>> Your FEEDBACK is important. Use the interactive buttons below and let me know if the post helps <<
*** I work for HP *** I express personal opinion only *** HP Expert - volunteer since 2013
Riddle_Decipher
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
31,166 30,826 2,619 4,016
Message 7 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Imaneatguy

Welcome to the HP Forums 🙂 

I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers. 

  

As I understand there is a message - "system disabled" on your screen and you need assistance with the same, 

You would have to Contact HP for a hardware service as the motherboard may require a tattoo/Bios Flash. 

  

Any other way of unlocking the BIOS is not authorized by HP. 

HP Technical Support can be reached by clicking on the following link: http://h22207.www2.hp.com/us-en/?openCLC=true

(1) Once the support page opens please select the country in which you're located. Next, enter your HP model number on the right.

(2) Next, choose the 'Contact Support' tab at the top and scroll down to the bottom of the 'HP Support- Contact' page to fill out the form provided with your contact information.

(3) Once completed click the 'Show Options' icon on the bottom right.

(4) Lastly, scroll down to the bottom of the page and select 'Get the phone number.' A case number and phone number will now populate for you.

They will be happy to assist you immediately. 

If the unit is under warranty repair services under the manufacturer's warranty will be free of charge.

  

If the information I've provided was helpful, 

Give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons, 

That'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Good Luck.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation