Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
JohnChit Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Envy 17t-j100 left hinge broken

Envy E1P14AV model 17t-J100
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

The left hand hinge of the notebook is broken and is not functioning.  I cannot close the lid.  The case bottom has separated from the notebook in the bottom left corner of the notebook.  please help.

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
8242 141 632
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Envy 17t-j100 left hinge broken

@JohnChit

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation