Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Sunjy Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Envy X360 AMD APU and RAM Question.

Envy X360 AMD APU

greetings.

Will we see in Future a other Version from the Envy X360 with AMD APU and DUAL CHANNEL RAM? I dont now why the hell you but only one Ram slot in this Maschine....

Pls Tell me if we will see more Envy X360 with AMD APU ... better a 9830P with Dual Channel RAM.. and open Features for overclocking and undervolting... Pls build this.

I like the ENvy.. and i will buy 2 of them.. but not with singel Channel ram... this makes no sense.. AMD can have such more Power with fast RAM.

greetings Sunjy

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation