Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
pradeep55 Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Error code 0xc0000225 after Windows 8 to Win 10 auto upgrade

F0C27PA#ACJ
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)

My laptop pops up that your sysytem should be upgraded to Win10. I said Ok & at 90% I slept hoping it will be done in morning. 

When I start Laptop in morning , I got blue screen stating that 

Your PC Needs to be Repaired

A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed.

Error code 0xc0000225

Please help me here. I am afraid if system is formatted automatically as I have imp data there. 

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Associate Professor
Associate Professor
1154 1151 69 139
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Error code 0xc0000225 after Windows 8 to Win 10 auto upgrade

Hi,

I found a workaround about your concern. Kindly check this link for as a reference http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/forum/insider_wintp-insider_install/windows-10-technical-...

"Education costs money; so does Ignorance"

If my post has helped you, click the Kudos Thumbs up!
If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation