cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
TheChad
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Excel 2007 not functioning correctly in native resolution

Below, please find my computer specs:

HP Pavilion dv7 Notebook

Windows 7 Home 64-bit

8 gb ddr3 ram

MS Office 2007

NVIDIA GeForce GT320M

Now, for the issues I am having:

When running Excel 2007 (which is necessary for work)  I am unable to fluidly swtich between worksheets if my screen resolution is set to 1600 x 900 (which is the native resolution for my notebook) .  When I try to select a worksheet, sometimes the worksheet just isnt selected, sometimes it selects the worksheet properly after double clicking, and sometimes it brings up the master explorer program menu (Restore, Move, Size, Minimize, Maximize, Close).  This problem seems to be resolved when switching my resolution

Based on the this thread it seems that the issue may be a display driver.  Since I am required to udpate my display drivers through HP, I was wondering if there was a for anyone to look into updating the NVIDIA drivers to a newer version for download.

I hope that the above wasn't too confusing and thank you for your help and support.

Best,

TheChad72

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation