Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
SG_BUCKNER123 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

FACTORY RESET

HP 620 NOTEBOOK
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

up graded from windows 7 to windows 10.  notebook was updating window 10 and during the update restarted and never came back on.  tried to recover from the f11 key and got nothing what can i  do. how can i obtain a recovery disk for this notebook.  been to the websight but was never able to get the help i needed.  any information or tip would be deeply apprecaited.  system didn't come with a recovery disk

respectfully,

0 Kudos
1 REPLY
Dean Dean
Dean
9060 832 2387
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

FACTORY RESET

Well, the system did come with a Recovery option, but since the Windows 10 up grade it probably will not longer function with the F11 key.  The one option is to do a Windows 10 reset or a clean reinstall using the Windows 10 Download tool

{---------- Please click the "Thumbs Up" to say thanks for helping.
Please click "Accept As Solution" if my help has solved your problem. ----------}

This is a user supported forum. I am a volunteer and I do not work for HP.
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation