cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
SG_BUCKNER123
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

FACTORY RESET

HP 620 NOTEBOOK
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

up graded from windows 7 to windows 10.  notebook was updating window 10 and during the update restarted and never came back on.  tried to recover from the f11 key and got nothing what can i  do. how can i obtain a recovery disk for this notebook.  been to the websight but was never able to get the help i needed.  any information or tip would be deeply apprecaited.  system didn't come with a recovery disk

respectfully,

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Level 15
Level 15
9,790 9,786 923 2,675
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

FACTORY RESET

Well, the system did come with a Recovery option, but since the Windows 10 up grade it probably will not longer function with the F11 key.  The one option is to do a Windows 10 reset or a clean reinstall using the Windows 10 Download tool

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the thumbs up to give Kudos! " >.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation