Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

Fan making a wavy sound / HP ProBook 430 G3

HP Recommended
HP Probook 430 G3
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

I just bought a brand new HP Probook 430 G3 laptop and I noticed that when the fan is operating (not all the time), it's making a wavy sound and not constant as it should be.

I suppose it's not normal?

Thanks for your answer in advance.

Best regards,

Maccepi

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I bought the same laptop today and the fan keeps on making loud buzzing noise all the time though I am hardly checking couple of email website together.  Are you facing similar problem? Is fan noise : Continuous  (Always) when you browse ?/ Sometimes and Sometimes not -  when you browse you hear fan noise ?

I am trying to figure out if its dead on arrival problem for my laptop as its continuously making fan noise even on low usage

Regards,

Chirag 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 1
6 3 1 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi did you find what is the issue? I have the same laptop and the same problem. 

@others: Guys has anybody faced such issue on any other computer?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 2 0 0
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

I have noticed the same behaviour of the 430 G3's fan. Is it malfunction?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
4 2 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Same here, would be good to get an answer from HP.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
4 2 0 0
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Spoke to HP this morning. They believe the fan is faulty and are going to replace it under warranty.

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation