cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
GillyL40
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Faulty keyboard

HP Energy Star 15-ac122na
Hi there,

I have a notebook and the keyboard is not working properly! How hard is it to speak to someone or arrange to get this fixed?!?! Unbelievable! Please can someone just give me a number so I can get this thing fixed! I still have 2 months warranty left!!
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
3,304 3,302 178 338
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Faulty keyboard

Hi@GillyL40,

Welcome to HP Support Forums. Best platform for all sorts of solutions, tips and tweaks to your questions/issues.

To have the best experience on HP forum, visit our HP Forums Guide to know more.

Bundle software not working. Is that right?

Thank you for sharing the issue. I would like to help you.

Please share the details of the problem to find a solution.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, Glad to help you

Happy posting.

Resolv_S

Glad to help you. I work for HP

Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

GillyL40
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Faulty keyboard

Hi - thanks for answering me. The 'Y' and 'C' keys are not working at all.
I'm finding the 'HP Support' strategies really infuriating just now.
If you can help I would appreciate it.
Thanks,
Gillian.
0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
3,304 3,302 178 338
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Faulty keyboard

Hi@GillyL40,

I thank you for the reply.

I recommend you to follow the steps from the link below and try the diagnostics for the PC and check if that results in any error message.

http://hp.care/2bOrqZQ

Kindly update the status.

Happy posting.

Resolv_S

Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

GillyL40
3 2 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Faulty keyboard

Hi, I did what you suggested. I got an error message code stating the following keys were not working 'Y', 'T' and 'Ins'.

FAILURE ID: M88E64-7T7894-XD7WMF-G05J03

Can you help? Thanks.
0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
3,304 3,302 178 338
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Faulty keyboard

Hi@GillyL40,

I thank you for the reply.

Appreciate the effort in executing the steps to diagnose the issue.

Please reach HP Phone support using the link for any warranty related support using the link below.

http://hp.care/2bjG4nE

Hope this helps. Kindly update the status.

Happy posting.

Resolv_S

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation