Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP 2000 Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

I am using HP 2000 Notebook PC, Serial No. is 5CB2310WGQ, I am facing problem in finding PCI device driver. So, please suggest me the easy way to to get it.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

HI,

Let us try to find the hardware id of the device you are trying to install. So go to device manager 

Click on start button > right-click on computer > click on properties > up in the left corner there is a small list , click on device manager.

Now go to the device which needs to be installed and right-click on it and click on properties. Go to the Tab details and open the menu under properties and find hardware id. Now copy the value and post it here for further help.

Let me know,

David

HP Recommended

Hi, @Habib21 :

The easy way to get the driver you need is to install the Realtek Card reader driver.

Download, unzip and run the setup application from the first file listed at the link below.

http://www.realtek.com.tw/Downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=15&PFid=25&Level=4&Conn=3&DownT...

HP Recommended

Hi,

Yes I would follow the advice of Paul_Tikkanen, the driver master, who can identify missing pci drivers by only having the name of the computer.

All the best,

David

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.