Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
DMT_Hami Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Forgot admin password

Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Im having the same problem ... After entering incorrect password three times it gives halt code: 59123613

3 REPLIES
Master's Graduate
Master's Graduate
536 63 117
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post

Forgot admin password

Hi.

Welcome to forum DMT_Hami.

Enter:

Apart from participating in the forum of Hp in English and Portuguese, I am one of the main authors of solutions in the forum in Spanish.

If you want to thank and if it has been useful press the "Like" icon, if the problem has been solved you can press "Accept as a solution", likewise someone else who has the same question or problem can use this solution .

Return to the forum if you have more questions or problems.
0 Kudos
DMT_Hami Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post

Forgot admin password

Thanks it worked, but now I need a BitLocker key. I can't recover this key from Microsoft, I can't remember what my MS Account or password I used on this device. Is there a way to remove the BitLocker?

0 Kudos
Dean Dean
Dean
7593 606 2663
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post

Forgot admin password

BitLocker is the built-in full disk encryption software. It is there on purpose to protect the computer against thieves, unauthorized users, offline or online cyber security attacks.

Unlikely the BIOS password, BitLocker is considerably stronger to bypass.

If your BitLocker key was stored on Microsoft's OneDrive and you cannot access this MS account, you need to check with Microsoft if they can help you :

>> http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/I-forgot-my-password-can-HP-help...

>> https://account.live.com/password/reset

If there is no encryption key available, there is no way to bypass BitLocker (unless you are a blackhat or work for three letter authorities) and you will need to reinstall Windows/reimage the PC.

**** It would be great if you use the THUMB-UP+ button below for encouragement, likes and kudos
**** Please, hit the button to mark this post as an ACCEPTED SOLUTION if it helps **** Thanks !

I am not employed by HP Inc. I express personal opinion only. **** HP Expert **** I work in IT and cyber security
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation