Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
F3lix Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Forgot log in password - do not have a microsoft account - PLEASE HELP :)

Notebook 15-ba038ca

Hey everyone

So not long ago I changed my password to a touch screen password (making lines and shapes to access computer) and I have since tried logging back in but it has reset it to my original password, which I now don't remember. 

I tried calling customer support but apparently I'd have to pay for a service to actually reset my whole computer! Does anyone have any other solution than this? When I try clicking reset password a pop-up appears saying: (This feature requires removable media, such as a USB flash drive)

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks All :D

I'm running windows 10

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Associate Professor
Associate Professor
1154 1151 69 139
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Forgot log in password - do not have a microsoft account - PLEASE HELP :)

Hi,

Try this one out. http://www.howtogeek.com/222262/how-to-reset-your-forgotten-password-in-windows-10/

"Education costs money; so does Ignorance"

If my post has helped you, click the Kudos Thumbs up!
If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation