cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

G71-340US HP Help and Support Problems

HP Recommended

When I click on any of the HP Help and Support functions, such as Maintain or PC Health Analysis I get the following error message:

Windows Script Host

Script C:\\Windows\Help\OEM\scripts\LaunchHPSF.jse

Line: 58

Char: 3

Error: The system cannot find the file specified

Code: 80070002

Source: (null)

This error message comes up on all of the categories under Help and Support. I am currently having problems with internet explorer stopping and per HP have downloaded a driver update. This is the only changes I have made to my computer other that updates that are recommended by HP.  Does anyone have an idea of how I can fix this problem?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 19
Level 19
86,358 86,240 10,968 23,561
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

It looks like some files are missing or corrupted. You have to repair or reinstall the product. This is its link to download:

http://h18021.www1.hp.com/helpandsupport/hp-self-support.html

Regards,

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Highlighted
Author
3 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Did the trick!! Thank you very much!

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation