cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
VENOMs7000
Level 4
124 102 1 7
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Good anti glare screen protector for Envy 6 Sleekbook 15.6

HP Recommended

I recently purchased HP Envy Sleekbook 6, 15.6inch

I  got used to mate screen and now I need a anti glare screen protector.
I cant find any test comparisons of this type of "laptop accessories"

For now I only found these:
1. 15.6" Anti-Glare Screen Protector Film for HP ENVY Sleekbook 6-1126ea laptop 
(this is the only one that actually named my model and not just stated that its for 15.6inch)

or
2.15.6" Anti-Glare Notebook/ Laptop Screen Protector for HP G62/G62m/G62t/G62x/HP Pavilion dv6t/dv6z/d...

3.or ViewGuard
Official Site of ViewGuard® Products including Privacy Filters & Screen Protectors for Laptop, Noteb...

Can someone please tell me their experience with any of these brands or suggest any of their picks?  Which  ones give the best results while not making the picture distorted?

p.s- I also heard that most screen anti glare guards reduce clarity (details) of the screen. Is that true?

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation