cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Raxid16 Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Graphic Card Driver

HP Pavilion g6-1030st
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Hi, I reset my computer. Device manager, you can not see my video card. How do I install the AMD HD 6700 graphics card driver.

Serial Number: [Personal Information Removed]

Product Number: LL003EA 

Mode: HP Pavilion g6-1030st

Windows 8.1 - 64 BitAdsız.png

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
18,630 17,373 953 2,196
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Graphic Card Driver

Hi @Raxid16,

Thank you for visiting the HP Forums! A great place where you can find solutions for your issues, with help from the community!

I came across your post about the Notebook, and wanted to assist you! I have looked into your issue about your HP Pavilion g6-1030st Notebook and issues with the driver page. Here is a link to the HP Support Assistant if you need it. Just download and run the application and it will help with the software and drivers on your system that need updating.

Here is a document on Hp Recovery Manager that will help you with any software and drivers that might need reinstalling.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.:smileyhappy:

I work on behalf of HP

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation