cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
country0129 Honor Student
Honor Student
4 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

H-ALVORIX_HF-RS880-uATX motherboard bios upgrade for HP p6677c

I have the above titled motherboard in the mentioned computer.  The bios is American Megatrends Inc. 6.04 09/07/2010.  Is there an update for this bios/board, and, is there any configurable bios to regulate fans, temperatures, buss speed, etc.  I want to tinker with it at my own risk.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Regents Professor
Regents Professor
4410 4392 446 739
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

H-ALVORIX_HF-RS880-uATX motherboard bios upgrade for HP p6677c

@country0129 wrote:

I have the above titled motherboard in the mentioned computer.  The bios is American Megatrends Inc. 6.04 09/07/2010.  Is there an update for this bios/board, and, is there any configurable bios to regulate fans, temperatures, buss speed, etc.  I want to tinker with it at my own risk.

Hi,

This motherboard is manufactured by Foxconn. Go to www.foxconnsupport.com and have a look for a new BIOS for the H-Alvorix mtb. For the fan regulating etc try CPU-Z software.

Dv6-7000 Debian Stretch
HP ProBook 640 G1 Hackintosh Mojave 10.14.4
HP Touchpad provided by HP
HP Microserver Gen8 10TB Debian Server

*Please, help other users with the same issue by marking your solved topics as "Accept as Solution"*
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation