Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
H7000
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi , I had to switch to Windows 10 and need a driver to install, connect and use my bluetooth headset H7000.

I have searched all standard support sites recommended by HP Support but without success.

Can anybody recommend where to get a driver to use H7000 with Windows 10?

Thank you !

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Welcome to the forums.  It would also help possibly to post the model number of the PC, assuming it to be a HP model

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the "Was this reply helpful" Yes button.
HP Recommended

Hi,

apologies for ignoring this technical element - I have an HP ZBook G3.

I have checked with HP Support - they do not offer a driver for this bluetooth headset.

It was already a hassle to get it funtioning with my old PC ZBook, which was running still on W7.

Now with W10 I can't fix it on my own.

Many Thanks for any advise

HP Recommended

I looked for a Windows 10 driver for the H7000.  The newest was for Windows 8, Here:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-h7000-bluetooth-wireless-headset/5407104

The instructions are included on that page also.  Since the HP ZBook G3 has Bluetooth built in, it should be able to pair if the driver will work.

Here is a document to help but I have no idea if this will help or not.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-h7000-bluetooth-wireless-headset/5407104/document/c03785459/

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the "Was this reply helpful" Yes button.
HP Recommended

The W8 Driver did not work - actually it could not be installed:
ERROR: "A provious uninstall of HP Port Replicator Software is not yet complete. Please reboot your computer and run this installer again to installation."

It did not work after reboot either.
I tried 32 and 64 b just to be sure

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.