Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
TineJR Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HDMI output

HP Pavillion

How can I check whether my HDMI output is broken. When I connect external display says "no signal"

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES
Provost Provost
Provost
71772 8667 18661
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HDMI output

Hi,

Please try to hit F4. By the way: What is your computer and its Operating system ? Did you downgrade/upgrade your machine ? To help us answer question quicker, please read this:

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/First-Time-Here-Learn-How-to-Post-and-More/bd-p/Hello

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
0 Kudos
TineJR Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HDMI output

Nothing happens, when I hit F4.

It is windows 10 anfd I have not udgraded or anything els. The output worked ok earlier when connected to a monitor, but not anymore, and it is not the cable.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation