Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Intern
Intern
34 22 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HDX 18t 1000 Bluetooth Peripheral Device keeps trying to locate drivers Vista 64

Hello,

Since I tried to install my Oontz Bluetooth speakers my laptop continually searches for drivers for the Bluetooth Peripheral Device sometimes 8 of them1 after another. IAlso noticed bluetooth Peripheral Devices are being added into the Device Driver.

I would like to make my laptop STOP looking for the Drivers because the are installed via a USB cable & Vista dosen't recognize they are already installed. I would also like to STOP multiples of Bluetooth Perpherial Devices appearing in the Device Driver.

If you can give me some info or help me fix this issue I'd be grateful.

Thanks for taking time to read this, Shane in NYC

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation