Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Imynhateb Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP 15-AC129NP why can not install windows 7 ? and turns off when you connect the charger !

HP 15-AC129NP
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Good afternoon , HP 15-AC129NP why can not install windows 7 64bit ?, why the laptop shuts down when you run any game ? (off after 1-2 minutes) installed the latest bios, Please correct the problem with the laptop off ! I bought a new laptop and immediately issue

What happened was once a good quality hp ?

Spoiler

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES
Provost Provost
Provost
37033 5586 9626
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP 15-AC129NP why can not install windows 7 ? and turns off when you connect the charger !

1. It is a very weak low-powered computer. Not sure what games you are trying to play but they may be beyond the laptop's capability.

2. It had Windows 10 Home 64 bit on it when delivered with all drivers and such activated. Whose idea was it to put Windows 7 on it? Did HP tell you to put Windows 7 on it? How did it happen? Certainly you can run whatever OS you want but when you tamper with the laptop as delivered by HP, find yourself in over your head and then blame HP quality I am not sure how to respond. What happened to it was the owner I think.  

0 Kudos
Imynhateb Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The low-power laptop that I know, but it is perfectly possible to play some games, the problem appears when plugging the charger, thus it begins to make noise fan - he just shuts down,  I for example run the game World_of_Tanks  or grid 2006 game, without charging the laptop works fine, the tanks can be played at 37 fps on minimum - Race Driver Grid has not play 22fps - but as soon as I connect the charger, is presented 44 fps, play would be possible but the laptop is switched off, even with a very weak game CS 1.6 is included laptop, there are games in which it works and is not included Heroes of Might & Magic III HD Edition, Rayman Origins,Warcraft III Frozen Throne,

windows  7, I wanted to because I thought maybe it's a glitch disappears

I do not want to return the laptop back to the store, because I like it, but the problem itself is not solved

(pentium n3700 and radeon 330m)

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation