cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Level 2
6 3 0 10
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP 2000-2c20NR Windows 7 Screen Brightness

HP Recommended

OK. I have delayed purchasing laptops for years now, particularly for family, because I *loathe* Windows 8 with an intense passion and refuse to use it, much less support it remotely.

I recently acquired a HP 2000-2c20NR, which I ripped Windows 8 off of and installed Windows 7 x64 Ultimate. I was able to find drivers for just about everything except the video card and, more importantly, screen brightness.

I'm looking for the Windows Mobility Center or maybe HP's On-Screen Display Utility for Windows 7 x64 compatible with this laptop which will enable me to change its screen brightness. Right now, the screen brigthness settings are completely missing from typical windows 7 configuration places (e.g., Power Settings).

A link to the Intel graphics drivers for this laptop would also be most appreciated!

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 6
415 406 40 111
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

There You go

Intel Graphics

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=23405&lang=eng&OSVersion=Windows%207...

Quick Launch

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp51501-52000/sp51650.exe

Dan Asee

Click thumbs up if this post helped you

If this post Solved your problem mark it as the Solution

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation