cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
ADMINVIKASH
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP 32GB PEN DRIVE WRITE PROTECT ISSUE

HP Recommended
HP 32GB PEN DRIVE

Respected sir,

My name is vikash sharma mob no-[Personal Information Removed] from jharkhand dis-palamu,city-daltonganj.

my problem is that i have purchased a hp 32gb pendrive and it has been write protected now i am unable to copy and past .

sir plz tel me how can i remove write frotect from the pendrive.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
MKazi
Retired
Retired
12,746 12,732 829 1,529
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@ADMINVIKASH

Hi Vikash, thanks for reaching out to us on HP Support Forums. 🙂 I came across your post and would like to help.

I understand that you have an HP 32 GB pen drive and it is write protected and you would like to remove the write protection on it. I'll surely help you.

I did some research and suggest you to download and use the USB Flash Driver Format Tool (Ufix-II) from this link. This tool should work like magic and you should be able to your the pen drive.

I sincerely hope this information helps. lease feel free to keep me posted. All the best! 🙂

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation