Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
zohebss2009 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP 620 energy star notebook crashing

Note book HP 620 energy star
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
Hello.
My notebook HP 620 failing to start. Disk drive not functioning. It starts and crashes in few seconds. It's not showing USB drive to update software using usb external hdd or memory card when booting. I have to press power button multiple times to just start the PC. How to boot this. Please help. And it only starts in safe mode directly and not opening with regular window. Please tell me how to check disk and remove error from c drive. I needs commands to remove errors from files affected. Thanks
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation