Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Level 2
27 22 0 1
Message 91 of 93
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I used the windows 10 upgrade advisor and i update to Creators Update. Everything running smoothly. The only thing that i noticed is that the drivers for my gfx card is not the one that i have installed from ATI official webpage. Its the old outdated drivers from HP. I will use DDU again and install the fresh one from ati 🙂

A big thanks to HP for fixing this issue for us 🙂

A big thanks also to all of you guys for the time and effort testing all those things 🙂 But finally we fixed our laptops 🙂

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 1
11 11 0 0
Message 92 of 93
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I got mine updated I am do glad :OpenSmile:

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 1
5 4 0 1
Message 93 of 93
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Just wanted to pile on: I went through the same upgrade hassle using the same processor. I updated the BIOS to F.43 last week to no avail, then was told this morning that there was yet another BIOS update, F.45 and that solved the problem. 

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation