I really need help with this because I use my computer and stylus for class.
For the last week, my HP Active Stylus has not worked with my HP Spectre x360. The touch screen works, I've updated everything based on what the HP support assistant said, I have replaced the battery in the pen, and my computer still does not recognize the pen at all. I've been searching other messages for help but I can't find anything. So someone please tell me what to do to get my pen working on my computer again. Thank you
Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. We recommend starting a new thread for your issue by clicking here.
To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire:
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about posting in the community, please feel free to send me a private message!