Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
EdenK Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Active Stylus and Stream x360

I recently purchased the HP Active Stylus as a companion to my new Stream x360. I did a lot of research and the stylus was supposed to be able to draw and write on my computer.

However, after getting the stylus out, putting in the battery, and testing it,nothing happened.

Am I doing something wrong? Do I need a software of some sort? Or did I just purchase the wrong model?

Serial # is (Removed Content)

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation