cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Rexnon
4 2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Authorised store to buy parts

HP Recommended
Pavilion dv6 6173cl
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi everyone!

I've got my HP Pavilion dv6 6173cl not switcing on because of an issue with the motherboard (part number 659148-001)... The video-chip is burnt, and completely dead. I need a replacement... While sourcing web I found lots of stores on ebay... aliexpress... etc... and they all sell it either "used" or "Refurbished". I've even bought one from China and got the same half-dead... the laptop swiched on only twice... after that I had to return the motherboard back to the seller and wait for the refund...

That was a terrible waste of money and time...

What I need now is a HP verified-authorized store, which can provide me a normally working and completely tested motherboard (a way like "Apple" does... e.g. when you buy even a refurbished iPhone you're sure it's a normally repaired and 100% working device for sure).

That's what I want to get — a 100% healthy&working 659148-001 motherboard.

Please, help me to find a store in US...

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
sandytechy20
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
28,006 27,850 1,520 1,613
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Rexnon

Welcome to the HP Forums    

I saw your post see that you have issue HP Pavillion 6173. I am happy to help you with this issue!

I understand that you want replacement of the motherboard.

I request you to contact HP Phone support for further assistance on this.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation