Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Simon-N Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Chromebook 14 G4 - 2 models & FHD query?

Chrome OS

I'm looking to purchase a Chromebook and one online store is listing 2 different models of the 14 G4 with the exact same description. I contacted them to query this but they did not know the difference. I'm not having any look finding the answer myself. Can someone help:

The 2 models are:

p5t61ea-abu

p5t65ea-abu

My 2nd question, is the FHD (1920x1080) really avialable in the UK or is this like other brands that I've been looking at where their UK store pages talk about FHD when in reality this is only availble in American and here in the UK we end up stuck with 1366x768?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES
Provost Provost
Provost
72560 8801 18910
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

They use 2 different CPU's and I have not seen a Chrome book with Full HD.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
0 Kudos
Simon-N Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for the reply, are you able to tell me which has what CPU? The description that the online retailer has lists N2940 in both Chromebooks.

As for FHD the UK HP store lists the 14 G4 as FHD 1920x1080 

Quote:

Display Specifications Display size (diagonal) 35,56 cm (14")

Display 35,56 cm (14") diagonal FHD SVA eDP WLED UWVA anti-glare slim (1920 x 1080)

If that's true and we get that in the UK that's great but I don't want to order one and find that they've used the same sales material from the US store and in fact we get the 1366x768 screens like most other Chromebooks available in the UK.

0 Kudos
Provost Provost
Provost
72560 8801 18910
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

1. No,  there are two models

https://www.pcworldbusiness.co.uk/catalogue/item/P237159P

Click Product data sheet you have full specs for its CPU.

Intel® Celeron® N2840 with Intel HD Graphics (2.16 GHz, up to 2.58 GHz, 1 MB cache, 2 cores);

Intel® Celeron® N2940 with Intel HD Graphics (1.83 GHz, up to 2.25 GHz, 2 MB cache, 4 cores)

2, also 2 models and 2 different screens.

Now up to your pick, and read the specs  before make decision. I believe the 61 has lower specs.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation