cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
annaholm
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Chromebook T6Q73EA

HP Chromebook T6Q73EA
Chrome OS

I'm comparing the HP Chromebook T6Q72EA with T6Q73EA. I can find that the SSD is 16GB on the first and 32 on the second. The reseller calls T6Q72EA for Education Edition, but they don't know about T6Q73EA. Is it Educaiton Edition?

I really, really need a Chromebook that can hold up for school environment...

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Level 11
Level 11
2,564 2,556 312 640
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Chromebook T6Q73EA

Hi

As far as my knowledge goes, they both have the same flavor of the chrome os, but the hardware spec on the PC's are different so T6Q73EA should work just fine, if you want a something similer to T6Q72EA but with a little bit of better specs.

Hope this helps.

***** Click the Thumbs UP (Like) on the Right to say 'Thanks'*****

****Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution”&"Thumbs up "if it solves your problem.****

-VJ

Although I am an HP Employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation