Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Compaq 8510p
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

It can be wireless or I can use a connection

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Thanks for the post and Welcome to HP Forums

Your question is a little bit challenging to understand

But if the question is related to whether the Notebook has a wireless capability or not
Yes it has an optional wireless module
Please share the serial number and product number so that we can assist you further
for mode details of your product
Click on the following link

http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?docId=emr_na-c01053958

Hope this helped.

Please click ‘Accepted Solution’ on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the ‘Thumbs Up’ Icon below.

I am an HP Employee

Please click ‘Accepted Solution’ on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the ‘Thumbs Up’ Icon below.

HP Recommended

Thank you for your information, however my lap top HP Compaq 8510p will keep shutting off when I am using it. Usually about 10 minutes into having it on it will get louder then shut completely off, it will try to come on all on its own then shut off and then I have to wait up to half an hour to try and turn it on. I have a fan underneath it and have blown air to get ride of dust and soforth. Do you have any other solutions and thank you?

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.