cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
shailu_1990 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

HP DIWALI UTSAV OFFER

I bought a HP Pavillion SB 14-B157TU on Nov10. The same was registered under HP's Diwali Utsav on NOV11 ,redemption
reference code[Personal Information Removed]. The claim was received by you on Nov 28 and the claim status shown at http://www.redemptionsupport.com/
ClaimStatus.aspx is approved. It is written that
the above said items will be received within 30
days of claim receipt. 75 days have passed but i
have not received these items yet . My Norton
Internet security has expired . Recently I got Norton anti-virus link. I have WRITTEN innumerous times to
diwaliutsav@redemptionsupport.com and also TO notebook@solutions-intg.com but my query has
not been resolved. This is no less than
harrasment of the consumer and is not expected
of HP.
Kindly look into the matter and ensure the
delivery of these products . Expect a speedy
response.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Retired OrnahP
Retired
3,073 2,490 39 93
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

HP DIWALI UTSAV OFFER

I have forwarded your post to the right people for their review. You should hear back from someone shortly via Private Message on this forum.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OrnahP
HP Support Forums Moderator

🙂 Clicking the "Kudos Star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!
🙂 When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking "Accept as Solution" to help other members in the future!
Rules of Participation

Dean Dean
Dean
6,999 6,932 719 2,764
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

HP DIWALI UTSAV OFFER

@shailu

The Norton key has been sent to your mail id on 24th Jan, Carepaq/Extended Warranty is under processing.
The provided address of you is incomplete,hence dispatch is pending. Please share complete address to dispatch gift through the personal message option in this forum.

I am an HP employee.

Regards,
Vidya

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.

***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation